Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24th 2011

Frist off today is Easter! Which is great in its own. And my roommates are AMAZING! I have been so so blessed this semester. I am glad I chose to room with Kari and Wesley and just as glad that my other roommates are equally amazing. I just got a roommate yesterday, a room roommate that is. I'm glad that I don't have to have this huge room to myself anymore, but she does have some complications; she got in a ATV accident on Saturday and now has a broken back and a brace to go with it. I hope that moving here will make things a lot easier for her. I am dating some amazing men at the time, so I am hoping that I will find the right one out of this group and be able to keep him.  Classes aren't to bad, I'm only taking 16 credits and it feels so much easier than my semester in the fall. Well, a couple of my roommates just made me breakfast so I better go eat the delicious food waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment