Friday, February 4, 2011

30 days of love {Day 1}

I think I need a bit more love in my life, so I am going to start this now, with day one.

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.




1) sexilexi was a nickname for me before lexi was. ( I was 12),
2) I love my Heavenly Father and the gospel, I know its true and I won't give it up.
3) I don't like cats.
4) I love learning? weird huh?
5) I think I would be devastated if someone was better at something in one of my classes.
6) Only people close to me know that I can be like super woman and take on the world.
7) I am stubborn, and thank goodness that I am; that aspect has served me well and gotten me where I am today.
8) I am lovable.
9) I love hugs, they always help everything.
10) I'm a nerd but you couldn't tell by looking at me.
11) I  tend to know something about everything.
12)  I love serving others
13) I love taking care of people.
14)  I love my life.
15) I love the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment