Monday, January 17, 2011

I couldn't be happier. It seems as with my religion there is always so much pressure to get married to just jump right into it. But looking back I feel so blessed that I've gotten out of those situations. I am so grateful for where I am in life today and I can't express to you the joy I have for getting out of horrible situations and realizing reality. I am happy with who I am, and where I am in life. God has blessed me and made it so I am safe and not in any bad situations. So here's to all of you asking "why is she still single? she is amazing, smart, pretty...." the comments can go on and on.  Well besides being a mix of me being a player, refusing to date, dumping men like theirs no tomorrow, avoiding commitment, and a horrible relationship to boot, I've done what is best for me. I don't regret any of it, I am happy. I don't need another person to be happy, someday that person may come but I don't need someone else to complete me, to make me happy, to save from a castle guarded by a dragon; I've got that covered by myself. And I want whats right rather than whatever throws them self at me, if I did that I would be married and divorced many times over already. It looks like I've gotten to the point where this is just simply babbling ... just remember that life is great. Come what may and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment