Monday, January 17, 2011

The truth is we all do crazy things for the ones we love. A great example of this friendship. When my friends need my I am always there, usually more than the average person would be. My best friend was having a bit of a hard time so I got on a plane. So here I am in San Fransisco. The things I do for my friends quite honestly are the same things they would do for me in a heart beat if I needed them. Luckily for them I don't quite let anyone take care of me easily, so they are usually off the hook in that area. There seem to be very few people in this world that I am okay with taking care of me, I like to take care of myself for the most part. But I will take care of my friends and the people around me when they need me; whether that be hoping on a plane to San Fransisco or something simpler.






It was great to spend time with my best friend Tyler and another good  friend Christian, as well as meeting a few new friends as well. It was a great experience and a big part of me wishes that I could still be there now.  I hope to do an internship in San Jose in the spring during my break hopefully that works out. I have to say though that some of the people I had dinner with were well very high up in what they do ... I find it funny how I don't let nerves get to me till after I already get through it. I always realize that I should be very intimidated in some situations but in reality I tend not to be. Always me taking on the world, I seem to be good at that.
Now as far as what I did while visiting for the most part I think I will keep that to myself .... just know that I never cease to be trouble sometimes.  To be quite honest I hope to live in this area someday after I graduate from BYU-I and maybe do grad school here as well.














No comments:

Post a Comment